August 31, 2010

Two month checkup

Parker's two month birthday came and went Saturday. We had to get up bright and early for Lily's scrimmage, but Lily and I celebrated by taking him to Dunkin Donuts and letting Lily pick out a donut. At least, that's what she decided.

Other than that, not a whole lot is new- we're waist deep in school, tee ball, Shane's softball games, and trying to have fun! We've been to the lake twice, we visited a new church, we've been going out to eat, and Mom even bought some new clothes. Oh, and we're about to redo the bathroom. I can't wait to see how it looks.

Today, I took Parker to his two month checkup. Forgive me for this boring post, I just want to make sure I get all his stats and what not so I remember them in the future. Pregnancy brain has now turned into mommy brain, and I forget pretty much everything in the world. Good thing I can't leave my boobs at home; otherwise, Parker might not eat!

Parker was 12 pounds, 5 ounces, putting him in the 70%, and he was 23 inches long, also in the 70%. He got three shots! It was extremely sad. But he seems ok. He's just chilling in his swing right now. We'll go back again in November for three more shots.

Parker smiles, talks, and even laughs. He is the sweetest thing ever, and he really is alot less fussy than he used to be. He usually goes to sleep around 9 pm, and wakes up at 4 or 430 to eat. Then, he'll go back to sleep til about 7, so we have seriously come a super long way. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment