November 1, 2011

Another Wedding Weekend!

Shane's cousin, Aja, got married this past Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony at a really nice wedding venue, 655 West, in Dallas, GA. Lily was beyond tickled to be the flower girl for her. She was able to spend the day getting her nails done, having her makeup applied, and receiving a lovely hairdo. Shane and I took her to the rehersal dinner the night before, and the four of us has a great time at the wedding. It was really nice spending a great evening with Shane's family all together. Plus, I loved the excuse to buy a new dress, dress up Shane and Parker, get a haircut, and get my nails done. Shane had to remind me that I wasn't the one getting married! I just looove weddings though! Picture overload-enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment