July 28, 2010

One month Post

Happy One Month Mr. Parker!!

At one month...well, he still seems like a newborn, but less teeny! His face looks more like a little person, sometimes, a grumpy little old man when he's angry with me. He's still wearing his newborn clothes, but he's starting to wear some 0-3 month outfits. They are all so cute!

I realized he's eating 3.5-4 oz. during each feeding. I've been pumping to increase my milk because he always seemed hungry. Yesterday, we started a feeding schedule (every three hours) and he slept better last night. He went down around 8 30, woke up at 1 45, and woke up at 5. He woke up crying again at 6, but I made him go back to bed and eat at 8. He's snoozing now. So it's a work in progress for sure.





Parker throws me for a loop every day. I never know what to expect. We have good days and bad days. But-it's practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment