May 24, 2010

34 Weeks

I felt so awful that my last few posts have been so negative. So instead of talking about my grumpiness and swollen feet, I can't wait to share all the great stuff that has happened in the past week. I'm also so grateful and excited that we only have 5 weeks to go!!

Last week, Lily attended a big sister class at the hospital. She learned about diapers, swaddling, breastfeeding, and how to be careful with the baby. She got to watch a super cheesy 1980s video, tour the hospital, and see three newborn babies. She had a great time, and I think she is more excited now.



We had a busy weekend-we had to pick up a missing part for the crib, and Shane finished putting it together. It looks great. I can't wait to post finished pictures of the nursery. We also attended my sister's graduation. Sunday, we attended my first baby shower at Michelle's house. It was such a wonderful day...I was so thankful to all my sweet friends and family who came to celebrate with us. I'll let pictures tell the rest...








What a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment