October 27, 2010

Comparing Babies...

Here is Parker at 4 months (as of tomorrow) and Lil at 5 months. I have the same walker, and Parker started sitting in it yesterday. To be honest, I don't think they look anything alike. What do you think? Maybe the same nose, but the eyes are definietly different. I do have to add, Parker is about the same size NOW as Lil was around 7 or 8 months. Check out those chunky cheeks! I thought he had alot of hair, but I forgot she has needed a hairbow since she was 3 months!

Tomorrow, I'll try to remember to do Parker's four month post. So much exciting stuff has been happening-well, exciting in baby land, that's for sure!

LilyBell-you can just tell by these photos what a happy and cheerful baby she was! Also, her hair was so dark, but it has been dirty blonde since she was one.




Parker P-still testing the waters, but I think he likes it so far! He looks alot like a Mahaffey in these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment