February 9, 2010

19 Weeks -Team Blue!

Offical 19 week ultrasound annoucement: It's a Boy! We're so very excited!
I still need to upload my ultrasound pictures...but here is my belly so far.



How far along? 19 weeks, 2 days

Stretch marks? I have a few left from Lily on my sides, where I neglected to put my lotion, but I am carefully lathering up this time!

Sleep: I read I needed to start sleeping on my side now, (something I remember from last time) and I love sleeping on my back. So I'm still adjusting to the new sleeping position.

Best moment this past week: Last week? Probably feeling the baby kick more and more.

Movement: Lots and lots of little kicks, especially on my bladder. Shane finally felt the baby kick too!

Food cravings: EVERYTHING. I am so hungry. Salty , sweet, everything! Especially a steak!

Labor Signs: No no no. Still 20 weeks to go.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back. I think I've forgotten what it's like to have a glass of wine or a cold beer.

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! Can't wait to register for everything-probably in the next month or so.

Weekly Wisdom: Blog more. I forget things so quickly

Milestone: Finding out we're having a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment