March 12, 2012

Iphone Photo Update

Had to post from my phone before I got too backlogged. As usual, I have way more of Parker. He never, ever strays more than a few feet from me. Lily is my roaming free spirit, who finds fun in a blade of grass and a stick. She is always off playing and using her imagination, while Parker is making sure I don't smile at any other babies or try to sneak off to Starbucks.

Yummies as of late

Cannolis from Flour Child Bakery:


Crockpot Mac N Cheese:


Meat free vegetable soup:


Homemade pound cake with strawberries (whipped cream not pictured):


Sister as of late

Ready for our farm:


Reading the classics:


Her love for one of her BFFs:


Mellow Mushroom wordsearch:


Trouble with a capital T

Big brother practice:


His lucky day:


Wild child:


Real men change cloth diapers:


Nap head:


Morning reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment